Verb Tense & Christmas Lights

Does it drive you crazy when you hear one of your students say "I go to the nurse?" and this isn't an English Language Learner! Or maybe they say "My mom will helped me." With teaching writing to all of the 1st grade this marking period, I am seeing that they need some work in learning past, present, and future verbs. So I created my latest bundle!! I spent my planning printing out and laminating :) It makes me happy to create things that I know my students will love and will learn from!!




If your students have trouble with verb tense, or this is an area you plan on teaching, head over to my TpT store and check it out! It aligns with common core standard L.1.1.e
Maybe you don't need the whole bundle, I also have it broken out into the 4 different packs if that's what you need as well :)

Verb Tense Bundle


Now for the 2nd part of my title -- Christmas lights. Ughhhh, I mean, YAY lol I just LOVE Christmas lights! (Can you sense my sarcasm?)  We went and cut down our tree on Sunday. We brought it back and put it up. I went downstairs and dug out the lights and ornaments. I had just bought new colored and white lights last year, so I thought all the lights would be great! Nope, I was wrong!! Out of 4 strings of colored lights, 2 of them went bad. Then even the white lights had 2 out of 4 strings go bad!! My daughter was going crazy, all she wanted to do was decorate the tree with ornaments, but I told her she had to wait until we got more lights up. This is her face LOL




Wishing you a very Merry Christmas season!! God Bless :)


No comments

Back to Top