On my mind, on my heart...

So today was the first day of the new year, how exciting is that! We can start fresh. Start clean. Start new. How refreshing.

But what happens if you don't want to start new? Can't we just freeze this moment and keep living it? Seriously wouldn't that be amazing if we could stay at our favorite moment in time?

I often wonder, how am I 31?! Not by any means do I consider 31 to be old, however, I still feel like I did when I was 20 (mentally, not physically lol). I can not complain about the year, or the past 7 years for that matter. However, I did lose my first grandparent. I know you are probably thinking, WOW She's 31 and just now lost her first grandparent. I know I have been extremely blessed.

However, with another new year, I can't help but wonder the things that may happen that will be out of my control. The disappointments, the sadness, the loss. But then I think about the flip side of that---what if something INCREDIBLE is in my future. Something I couldn't even imagine!!

And then, that's it, that's when I pray. I pray and thank God for every single breathe he has given me, and all the wonderful things he has blessed me with. I also thank God for the things that I didn't understand at the time, but have made me who I am today. I pray that God takes away this worry. I pray that he helps me to live one day at a time, and see the greatness in each moment. I pray that he helps me to be a better mother and wife. I pray that he guides me down his path to fulfill his word. I pray that he takes away the pain and evil from the things of this world. I pray that he heals the hearts and bodies of those broken and sick. I thank him for sacrificing his son so that one day I can be in heaven rejoicing with him.
I by no means am perfect. I wish I read the Bible more, and in fact I downloaded the app on my phone she reads truth, so I can be more encouraged to look up Bible versus while on my phone rather than the social media apps. I saw someone post this picture on facebook today, and I just had to share it with my FB and instagram friends. I think it says it all, we all should pray, and if you already pray, do it more often. I pray for all of you that may be reading this.

I didn't plan for this to be a prayer post, however it turned out that way, and I'm glad about it. It was what was real in my heart, and I just wanted to share it with you.

I know I am blessed, and my God is amazing. After 2 miscarriages back to back, he blessed me with this angel. This is a short clip of my gorgeous baby girl :)

 God Bless All of you in 2015 and always,

No comments

Back to Top