January My Favorite Things

I am linking up with The Teaching Trio to blog about my favorite things!! Being the beginning of the year, and maybe you don't know me (more than likely since I am new to the world of blogs, TpT, and all things social media), I thought I would post my 3 favorite things (besides my children :)

1. My favorite thing is a good cup of coffee. But it doesn't have to just be coffee, it could be a latte, or any kind of coffee beverage!! Of course, I absolutely love flavored creamer and sugar. It has to have sugar!! :) I have loved Dunkin Donuts peppermint mocha, but I am sad because I fear it is only a seasonal beverage and they will surely be getting rid of it now that it's January! But they probably will replace it with another fabulous flavor :) There is a Dunkin Donuts right beside my school, so it is very easy to swing by on my way to work--AND they offer a 10% teacher discount! WOOT WOOT!

2. My number 2 is snow days! Now yes, I love snow days now (not so much as they start accumulating). Our county builds in snow days to the calendar, I think maybe 5, so as long as we don't go over that, we still will get out at the tentative June 4th-ish date. We had a snow day on Tuesday (which if you follow me on instagram you saw I didn't find out until I was at school -- @ebersmel). But that's ok because I got some school work done, and am ready for my observation on January 27th :) AND we have already been notified we will have a delay tomorrow (Thursday) due to low temperatures. So I love snow days, every now and then :) It allows me to catch up on my work, and hang out with my babies!

3. My 3rd favorite thing I had to mention was the talented Kimberly Geswein . I am absolutely in love with her fonts. I have slowly been adding her fonts to my computer, and my goodness, her fonts are a-ma-zing!! Eventually I will buy the Commerical Font License, but for now, I purchase a new font license every couple days. I can not get enough of her work!! IN LOVE!!

So that's a little peek into my world, next month I will blog about something more teacher related.

Have a great January!!

6 comments

  1. I think every teacher out there loves a good snow day! I know I do! In Tennessee they are rare but treasured.
    ~Juliet
    Tech Crazy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a teacher after my own heart! Sounds like you have some of my favorite things. In Florida though we don't usually get snow days. We have had sleet days though!
    Sebrina
    Burke's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you with the Snow Days!
    -Mynda
    B is for Bilingual

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a snow day! We haven't had one yet where I teach. Fingers crossed as our reports are coming up and I would love a day to work on them in my quiet classroom. :)

    Christina
    Hanging Around In Primary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly Gestein is amazing. I own her Commercial Font License and it is so worth the investment!!! Thanks for sharing your 3 favorites and I absolutely adore your blog. I am your newest follower!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top