Sometimes life can be...


BUSY! Have you ever felt that way? Lol, I know of course you have! But normally, I'm pretty good at juggling things. This November (can't even believe we are 1/2 way through it) has just flown by! My youngest turns one on Monday~
She really has no desire to walk, she is starting to pull herself up, but with having 3 big siblings, she just doesn't want to walk yet. Which I am perfectly fine with, because when she does start walking, oh my watch out!!
Life can also be short. Which we all have known or found out in one way or another. My one of a kind uncle passed away this past Tuesday, and it was just very bittersweet when I got the news. He had suffered a stroke a couple months ago, and was suffering. I am glad he is no longer suffering, but I will miss his sparky personality. I know he's watching over me and my family, telling me how proud he is of me :)
I wish you and your family a very thankful, joyous, happy Thanksgiving. And hopefully next time I post a new entry, I will have a new blog design! I'm so excited!!

God Bless :)

No comments

Back to Top