Teacher Throwback Thursday Link-Up

 
How fun is this?!? I am linking up with the super cute Anna from Creative Teacher Resources for a new linky! It's all about reflecting and sharing past idea, projects, lessons, projects, units, crafts, etc and link up with others and see what they have done in the past as well.
 
So being that it's summer and I'm relaxing with my babies and all is well....I was going through different blogposts to features as my first #TBT for today, and I came across this gem, Why did I decide to become a teacher again? I had written in 8 days into school this past school year :) 

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did going back and re-reading it :) What inspirational stories do you have about teaching? Feel free to share in comments below or on the blog post, Why did I decide to become a teacher again?

1 comment

  1. Thanks for linking up. Love your thoughts on why you became a teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top