Springing into Learning


 Happy spring!! I am linking up with some great bloggers for some great ideas for spring learning!

Thanks to Elementary Antics for hosting this great linky!

A little bit about me! I am a 1st grade teacher in Maryland. I am the mother of 4 wonderful children. So as you can imagine, I live a very busy life :) 


 In the spring, some of our read alouds deal with comparing two texts. I like to take a classic fairy or folktale and then also read a different version of the same tale and then have the students compare it. 

This story by Mo Williams, Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs is a super cute tale! My students had a blast with it! Especially after we read the original Goldilocks and the Three Bears! They rolled with laughter at the parts that were really off from the original. 

So now, a plus for you!! I created this freebie to go with comparing any texts!!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREEBIE-Comparing-Texts-Flip-Book-Foldable-2425290
You can access this freebie by clicking on this image above!!
Make sure you check out the other fabulous teacher bloggers for our fun spring linky!!


No comments

Back to Top