Secret Santa



So,  in the season of all things thankful, I have to say that I am truly thankful to be apart of a wonderful group of bloggers!! Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner put together this super fun Secret Santa exchange!!

SO I received my Secret Santa package on November 18th. I was super excited!!


These were the goodies I received!! Let me say that those chocolates were eating within a week!! LOL The flair pens have been put to great use :) But the starbucks giftcard I'm saving for a special occasion!



 Ok, now let me say that I LOVE everything Kayla sent me, but I seriously A.D.O.R.E. the earrings!! I think I've worn them pretty much every day :) That one picture is a ridiculous picture I took of myself to send to my sister because she's a brown noser!! But that's another story :) Although I've worn these earring pretty much every day, I don't normally take selfies, so this absurd pic was the only one in my phone :) Then I took the other one this morning!! See I really wear these earrings everyday!

My goodies were from Kayla at Kayla in the Classroom and I seriously LOVE her!! Look at the super cute note she sent!

Make sure to check her out her TPT Store, as well as her blog

1 comment

  1. Cute earnings! Thanks again for my package. You are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top